“Emphasizing the STUDENT in Student Athlete”
Academics are the highest priority of an Penn State education and of the student-athlete expierence at Mont Alto. The Academic Coach aims to assist student athletes in developing strategies that will help strengthen their knowledge, develop transferable learning skills and achieve academic success. The Academic Coach is to serve as a liaison between coaches and faculty regarding student academic performance.
- Academic athletic Liaison
- Balancing Academics & Athletics
- Studying Effectively
- Class Excuse Forms
- Provide Academic Performance Counseling
- Coordinate Student-Athlete Study Halls
- Monitor Academic Performance
- Connect Student-Athletes to additional Resources
- Assist faculty in the delivery of the student athlete first-year Seminar course
How To Schedule An Appointment?